Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Art in Object

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Object-by-modology/164978350377997

Above is a link to Object by modology's facebook page.  They have some really funky treasures inside.  Some original furniture and art pieces mixed with some vintage furniture and home goods.

I was introduced to Object during the CSArts Cincinnati adventure.  One of the shareholders, who really enjoyed the sleek modern feel of the white stippled piece she received, told the guys at Object about my work.  At the next party they came together to ask if I would like to sell my work in the shop.  YES!  Of course I do, thank you for seeking me out :)




I put several of my slip-cast pieces in Object this past Saturday (the white and green ones pictured to the right).  Now to wait and see how they are received by the purchasing public :D  Fingers crossed!!!

Thanks Rachel and Andrey for this opportunity!


No comments:

Post a Comment