Sunday, July 6, 2014

So it begins...

After almost a 3-year drought (during my post college moving about) I am finally getting my hands back into ceramics and I'm LOVING IT!!!!  In fact, I have been super fortunate to be able to hit the ground running (sometimes literally).

Here's how:
1) A family friend offered a free kiln to my new mother-in-law (and by association me)


2) My in-laws graciously have allowed a space for me to set up an awesome studio for building and firing at their house

3) I applied and was chosen to the inaugural season of C-S-Arts Cincinnati.

4) My sketch was chosen by Faith Church to create a piece for their lobby.

5) Kennedy Heights Arts Center is allowing the 9 artists participating in C-S-Arts to put work into a gallery exhibition July 14th -August 16th.  (submissions TBD, pictures to come... wouldn't want you to have an excuse to NOT go to the show) Come check it out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment